Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2019 and Examination Centres
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2019 and Examination Centres.
- If you are searching for ‘Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening 2019… The management of Federal Road Safety Corps has released examination date and the list of examination centers for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2019.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening
Related Searches for Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date
- Is Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date out
- when will Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date be released
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date update
- how can i know when Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date is out
The Federal Road Safety Commission has scheduled its screening and physical fitness assessment on recruitment for Sept. 24 to 29.
The FRSC Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, said in a statement on Friday that the screening would be conducted in all the state capitals.
Kazeem advised applicants to check the email used for submission of the applications on Sept. 19 for information on the exercise.
“The information in the email will contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise,” he said.
According to him, shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and the email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
The FRSC image maker said that any candidate without the printout of the summary data page and notification slip for the phase of the exercise would not be admitted into the venue.
The FRSC recruitment started on May 28, with the uploading of the application forms on the FRSC recruitment portal.
N/B: All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination are to check their examination centers below;
FRSC Examination Centres for Screening.
Click here to Purchase Federal Road Safety Corps Past Questions.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
- Federal Road Safety Corps Salary Scale for all Positions
- How to Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment with WAEC/NECO credentials
- Check Federal Road Safety Corps Shortlisted Candidates
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Recommended Federal Recruitment You Can Apply:
Federal Fire Service
- Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019 for Screening and How to Check List Online.
- Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Fire II 2019.
Nigeria Police Force
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019 – Application Guide and Latest Update.
- Police Recruitment 2019 Shortlisted Candidates In All 36 States – Verify Your Name Right Here
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2019/2020 and Examination Centres.
- Nigerian Police Salary Structure
Nigerian Air force
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
- Full List of Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Screening Date and Examination centres
- Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure Monthly/Annually and Their Ranks
Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019.
- Nigerian Prison Service Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 – https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form and 78RRI Guidelines.
- Nigerian Army Screening Date 2019/2020 and 79 RRI Examination Centres
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 79RRI Full List After Screening
- Nigerian Army Salary Structure And Rank
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 form and how to apply online
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure and Ranks.
- Apply For More Government Jobs
- See Job Application Letter Guideline And Format
- Own Your Business Website
Nigeria Customs Service
Nigeria Immigration Service
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment And How To Apply Online
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening 2018.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
Federal Road Service Corps