We are recruiting to fill the position below:
RELATED: Apply For More Oil and Gas Jobs
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Req I D: Req-1392
Location: Field/Offshore Nigeria
- Provide 1st line support to field staff members and escalate to IT Coordinator when necessary.
- Train field staff on effective use of deployed IT tools,
- Supervise, Sign/cross check PTW and JHA of contractors working on IT facilities in the field location.
- Develop a yearly IT plan and Budget for the field Assets and submit same to the IT Coordinator.
- Manage and supervise all ongoing IT projects at the locations.
- Cary out regular IT Infrastructure integrity checks and facility inspections / ensure physical and structural safety of all infrastructure and that all IT and ancillary facilities are in good working condition.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT/IM programme delivery and support experience in an E&P (Upstream) environment.
- B.Sc. in Information technology, Computer science, Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- Availability of relevant technical certifications e.g. Cisco or ITIL preferred
- Proven experience as Field IT support Engineer or similar role
- Broad knowledge of IT / Telecoms systems, Computer operating systems and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- ITIL, Administrator, CISCO, IT, BSc, C++, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply