Job Title: Cryogenic Process Control Automation Engineer
Job Code: C03
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Key Job Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules, and supervises the overall design and engineering activities, either within or cross discipline
- Coordination of interdisciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar studies/reviews
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs
- Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy
- Responsible for all work completed in his/her section
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived
- Responsible for the training and development of engineers in his/her section
- Prepare staff evaluations.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 15 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 12 years experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical or Oil and gas handling projects, and training/competence development for junior engineers
- Must have experience in the design of an LNG cryogenic process plant
- Thorough knowledge of oil held engineering construction methods including its practice and procedures
- Demonstrated experience working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$15 MM each construction contract value
- Familiar with codes standards regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of offshore structures/production facilities, including: IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
Job Title: Cryogenic Systems 3D Model Specialist
Job Code: C02
Location: Port Harcourt
- The Cryogenic System 3D Model Specialist shall be responsible for project set up, maintenance and support of the system
- The Specialist will maintain all areas of the 3D model environment for stability and maintenance
- The Administrator shall ensure the modeling environmen works appropriately in regard to the generation, control and distrbution of 3D model interfaces.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Project set-up, administration and user support for Aveva PDMS/E3D to the design of a cryogenic system
- Understands the scope of each project and has the capability to create PDMS database structures that will enable the 3D design and subsequent creation of deliverables from the project databases
- Responsible for end-user training on the usage of customization. This is includes class room/remote training and preparation of training material
- Interact directly with users/discipline leads and document requirements and special needs related to project design and needs
- Establish procedures/specifications for projects and company standards relating to use of PDMS
- Coordinate with the designers from the respective engineering discipiines to meet the project deliverables with timeliness and quality
- Trouble shoot and escalate appropriately any technical issues and follow-up for quick resolution
- Project specific customization of system and writing macros as per project needs and for further checking the quality of PDMS outputs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively function in a team environment.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Must have Higher Diploma or equivalent, with at least 15 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in the design ofan LNG cryogenic system
- Must have hands-on experience of the design tools and work processes for the design of oil and gas facilities
- Has a strong background in detailed design projects and EPC projects and deliverables, as well as pipelines, piping, structural, electrical, instrumentation and P&ID knowledge
- Knomledge of PDMS, REVIEW, and AutoCAD (to include PDMS database administration knowledge and exposure)
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project) and strong verbal and written communication skills are imperative
- Must have experience in managing performance agreements and project work plans for multiple projects and in training and formal competence development programmes
- In addition, should be knowledgeable in oil and gas production facility design standards, is proficient in 2D and 3D CAD with at least 12-15 years of industry experience including PDMS/REVIEW/AutoCAD knowledge and PDMS Database Administration and data management philosophy experience
- Have data management philosophy/experience, system administration support experience, strong programming/macro writing skills, quality control/checking skills, and Knowledge of fabrication techniques
- Has hardware knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Has complete knowledge of the SAP cost accounting system
- Has experience in licensing and purchasing procedures.
Job Title: Cryogenic System Specialist
Job Code: C01
Location: Port Harcourt
Key Job Responsibilities
- Reviews scopes of work, budgets, commitments, schedules and progress. Makes use of progress reporting system. The degree of assistance and supervision depends on scope, phase and progress of project
- Prepares and maintains alignment diagrams
- Undertakes sizing calculations for pipelines
- Develops and maintains pipeline network models
- Prepares basic piping and instrument diagrams
- Prepares hydrostatic test programs
- Acts as the Lead in screening meetings and communication with other discipline to verify and ensure that pipeline related requirement are well understood and properly taken care of by all concerned
- Prepares and maintains all safety and environmental aspects of a project.
- Prepares maintenance and operation manuals
- Leads the pipeline related aspects of commissioning, start-up and test runs
- Will be assigned to one or more projects to execute the specific tasks upto and including the preparation of the necessary documents
- Review of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Contributes efficiently to pipeline engineering and design activities related to Cryogenic system process in oil and gas activities for projects, studies, proposals, estimates and/or work improvement programs. All work must meet the technical requirements and industries standards
- Perform several kinds of pipeline design calculations. For complex masters, a Specialist Pipeline Engineer can be consulted
- Seek and analyze design alternatives to resulting in good and reliable design, meet safety standards and as well as constructability of the design
- Estimates the project cost and prepares project master schedule, select and determines the applicable engineering/construction standards, and material and equipment specifications
- Prepares pipe and coating material selection recommendations
Minimum Education & Experience:
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering
- 15 years working experience in pipeline engineering of which a minimum of 13 years should be in working experience on oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects, including working in pipeline design and construction work associated on land and in the swamp, Including planning, supervision, training/competence development for junior engineers
- Must have experience in the design of an LNG Cryogenic process pants.
- Swamp pipeline knowledge
- Considerable dedicated Flow Assurance experience using OLGA for Conceptual, Front End studies and in detailed design and/or operational support. Solid understanding of thermodynamics and experience of Multi flash preferred
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering and construction methods including its practice and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$10MM each
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of offshore pipelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in Ms-Word format along with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The mail subject should be the Job Code of the position applied for.
In addition, candidates are also advised to apply for the same position on https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/ Candidates are to create their “Username and Password” to access the link and submit their Applications.
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.