Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure Monthly and Annually | Latest 2018 Update.
Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure
For those in search of the Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure here is a post that gives you details on that. If you are also in search of information on the Ranks of the Nigerian Air Force then you are on the right page. This post is to help those who are seeking job recruitment with the Nigerian Air Force and also those who are just seeking to know more about the Nigerian Air Force. Mainly on Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure and ranks
Searches related to nigerian air force salary structure
Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure … Are you earnestly anticipating to join Nigerian Air force? If yes, the information we are about spilling-out now will be very important to you. Why no spend this minute and read through this short piece as we will be sharing with you monthly and annual salary scale of Nigerian Airforce officers in Nigeria. Continue reading Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure below;
Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure
Those of you who dream about becoming a part of the Nigerian Air Force, should explore all the possibilities of this profession long before choosing to become a soldier. Just think about this, the whole structure combines about 10,000 people, both men and women. Nigerians respect their military service, and many citizens wish to join Airforce Nigeria.
What is the Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure?
The Nigerian Airforce has many ranks for its workers. And the salary structure depends on the rank. The higher your rank is, the more you are paid.
Here is an example of ranks used in the system:
- Flight sergeant
- Pilot Officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Group Captain
- Air Marshal
There are many other ranks you can get while building a career in the air force in Nigeria. You can learn more about the rank structure if you wish to. In this post, we would like to focus on the monthly salary you can earn as an official employee.
The salary is different for commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure – Monthly Salaries.
We would like to list two groups of salaries. These are approximate numbers we have managed to find and are happy to share with you.
Salaries of Non-Commissioned Airforce Employees per month:
- Trainee – this person usually earns over 10,000 Naira
- Cadet – this person usually receives over 44,000 Naira
- Aircraft person – the average salary if over 53,000 Naira
- Lance Corporal – this person receives up to 56,000 Naira
- Corporal – this employee earns over 58,000 Naira
- Sergeant – this person’s salary is over 69,000 Naira
- Flight Sergeant – this employee gets over 87,000 Naira
- Warrant Officer – this officer receives about 102,000 Naira
- Master Warrant Officer – this employee earns over 165,000 Naira
- Air Warrant Officer – this officer is usually paid approximately 172,000 Naira
Salaries of Commissioned Airforce Officers per month:
- Pilot Officer – this employee earns over 187,000 Naira
- Flying Officer – this member’s salary is approximately 218,000 Naira
- Flight Lieutenant – this person is paid about 232,000 Naira
- Squadron Leader – this employee’s salary is over 248,000 Naira
- Wing Commander – this member is usually paid over 342,000 Naira
- Group Captain – this employee earns over 352,000 Naira
- Air Commodore – this employee’s salary is up to 678,000 Naira
- Air Vice-Marshal – this member’s salary is over 1,376,000 Naira
- Air Marshal – this employee receives over 1,486,000 Naira
- Air Chief Marshal – this rank is paid the highest salary of over 1,724,000 Naira
Read More On Nigerian Air force
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
- Full List of Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Screening Date and Examination centres
The Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure described above looks attractive. You can see how much the rank influences the monthly salary of Air Force officers in Nigeria. Choosing Air force as your future job can be an awesome idea when you are young, strong, hardworking and with real desire to build an impressive career in your home country.
Most of us have heard that the Nigerian Air Force Airmen and Airwomen get paid handsomely, hope this post clear your doubt. Well before we go another topic, let us take a look at the ranks of the Nigerian Air Force;
Ranks of The Nigerian Air Force
• Aircraftman / woman
• Lance Corporal
• Flight Sergeant
• Warrant Officer
• Master Warrant Officer
• Cadet (Trainee)
• Air Warrant Officer
• Pilot Officer
• Flying Officer
• Flight Lieutenant
• Squadron Leader
• Wing Comdr
• Group Captain
• Air Commodore
• Air Vice-Marshal
• Air Marshal
• Air Chief Marshal
For Further Studies on this visit this link: https://officialportals.com.ng/nigerian-airforce-salary-structure/
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any question as regards this update (Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure) kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article on Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+
Federal Fire Service
- Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019 for Screening and How to Check List Online.
- Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Fire II 2019.
Nigeria Police Force
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019 – Application Guide and Latest Update.
- Police Recruitment 2019 Shortlisted Candidates In All 36 States – Verify Your Name Right Here
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2019/2020 and Examination Centres.
- Nigerian Police Salary Structure
- Apply For More Government Jobs
- See Job Application Letter Guideline And Format
- Own Your Business Website