Nigeria Immigration Service Rank And Salary Structure
Official Nigeria Immigration Service Ranks and Salary with Insignia – NIS Operational Structure.
The Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank structure is detailed here. The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria. Over the years, the NIS has witnessed series of changes since it was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958.
The Nigeria Immigration Service was set up with a vision to be a modern, effective and efficient Immigration Service, manned by well trained and motivated workforce. The mission of the agency is to strengthen the security and prosperity of Nigeria through proactive, effective and efficient border security and migration management.
Related Searches to The Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank
- How much is The Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank
- is Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank good enough
- i want to know more on Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank
- Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank update
- current Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank
- Nigeria Immigration Service salary and rank details
Nigeria Immigration Service Ranks:
The following is the order of ranks in the NIS;
- Comptroller General Immigration Service (CGIS)
- Assistant Comptrollers General (ACGI)
- Assistant Comptrollers (AC)
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Immigration Assistant (IA)
- Passport Officers.
This is the operational structure of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Human Resource Management – This Directorate is mandated to handle the following:
a) Appointments, Promotions and Discipline
b) Staff Welfare and Gender
c) Training and Manpower Development
– To ensure a consistent update of the Nominal Roll
– To implement Biometric Registration of all officers
– To ensure enhanced welfare of officers
– To proffer unbiased recommendations for the discipline of erring officers
– To provide necessary administrative support for the smooth running of the Service.
Planning, Research & Statistics – The Directorate is saddled with the responsibility of:
a) Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
b) Research and Statistics
c) ICT and Database
– Conduct research and recommend Policies to drive the Service
– Analyze statistical data and make necessary recommendations and projections
– Management and technical support for all ICT driven facilities of the Service.
Works & Procurement – The Directorate is to handle:
– To ensure the maintenance of infrastructure nationwide
– Ensure that contracts are duly awarded in accordance with the provisions of the Procurement Act
– Project design, execution and monitoring according to specifications
– Logistics and Supply.
Finance & Accounts – Its primary role is that of providing the necessary financial support for the smooth running of the Service. Its basic responsibilities include:
– To ensure timely Budgeting and Budgetary Control
– To ensure timely payment of allowances and salaries to officers
– Handling all financial transactions of the Service
– Keeping records of revenue generation
– To ensure prudent financial management.
Investigation, Inspectorate & Enforcement – This Directorate is charged with the responsibility for:
a) Investigation and Intelligence
b) Inspectorate and Enforcement
c) Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour
– Investigation of breaches against the Immigration Act 2015 and other relevant laws
– Preparation of Eligibility briefs on applicants seeking to obtain Nigeria Citizenship
– Preparation of Status Report for grant of expatriate quota approvals
– Carrying out Repatriations and Enforcement of Deportation Orders
– Ensuring that incidences of Human Trafficking and Smuggling of migrants are reduced
– Profiling of Officers holding strategic positions in the Service and all recruits
– Surveillance, Hotel monitoring and inspection of Companies
– Management of Suspect Index
– Screening of Irregular migrants.
Operations & Passports – The Directorate is to handle:
a) Visa/ Entry Permit
b) Standard Passport
c) Other Travel Documents
– Issue various Immigration facilities within specified real time
– To drive successfully the implementation of the new Visa Policy
– To pursue to logical conclusion the investigation and cancellation of any fraudulently issued passports
– To ensure that a credible watch list is maintained and is circulated to passport offices and periodically updated
– To keep a soft-copy of Nigerians renouncing their citizenship and ensure their passports are duly cancelled
– Implementation of multilateral and bilateral agreements.
Hope this post on Nigeria Immigration Service Salary and Rank was helpful?
Recommended Federal Recruitment You Can Apply:
Federal Fire Service
- Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019 for Screening and How to Check List Online.
- Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Fire II 2019.
Nigeria Police Force
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019 – Application Guide and Latest Update.
- Police Recruitment 2019 Shortlisted Candidates In All 36 States – Verify Your Name Right Here
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2019/2020 and Examination Centres.
- Nigerian Police Salary Structure
Nigerian Air force
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
- Full List of Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Screening Date and Examination centres
- Nigerian AirForce Salary Structure Monthly/Annually and Their Ranks
Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidate 2019.
- Nigerian Prison Service Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 – https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form and 78RRI Guidelines.
- Nigerian Army Screening Date 2019/2020 and 79 RRI Examination Centres
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 79RRI Full List After Screening
- Nigerian Army Salary Structure And Rank
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 form and how to apply online
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure and Ranks.
- Apply For More Government Jobs
- See Job Application Letter Guideline And Format
- Own Your Business Website
Nigeria Customs Service
Nigeria Immigration Service
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment And How To Apply Online
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening 2018.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres