Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New Zealand and around the world. Its forward-thinking spirit, research-led teaching, and cutting-edge discoveries make Massey New Zealand’s defining university.
- Applications Deadline: Applications close on December 1 each year for tenure in the following year. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: There are scholarships for full-time and part-time candidates enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW). There are also named scholarships for M?ori and Pasifika doctoral candidates.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the Vice-Chancellor’s Doctoral Scholarship will be $30,000 per annum to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study and $18,000 per annum to a maximum of 60 months of part-time study, and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees.
- Nationality: Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or residents.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or residents.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should have a conditional or unconditional offer of place in a doctoral programme at Massey University. Full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or residents.
How to Apply: Download a copy of the doctoral scholarship application form from the link below. Once you have completed the form, email it to scholarships-at-massey.ac.nz.
Please note: As you have supplied supporting documentation (eg. CV, transcript etc.) when applying for admission, you are not required to resend these with your scholarship application. The completed application form is all that is required.